White River Rafting Full Day
Group Size: (min. 1 participants, max 20 participants).
Departures: Daily departures
- Book now
You will be picked up at the office at 09:00am. After 2 hours drive (approx.) we arrive to the starting point at the shores of the Upper Urubamba River. Here is also the “CUSIPATA RIVER CAMP", and our private campground. Your professional rafting guides will give you a safety briefing and provide you with all the proper equipment for rafting. The total rafting experience is an approximate 2.5 hours, with running class rapids ranging from II and III (dry season) and can be class IV and IV (rain season).
Afterwards, you will arrive to the finishing point at the "CUSIPATA RIVER CAMP", where a hot Sauna and hot showers will be waiting. Following this, there will be a full course lunch provided. As an option, you can then do the ZIP-LINE activity with over one cable across the river. Our return to Cusco should be around 5:00PM in the afternoon.
- Transportation from Cusco to the rafting starting point.
- Rafting equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle)
- Wet Suit.
- Safety kayaker.
- Professional English speaking rafting guide.
- Sauna and Hot tub facilities.
- Hot showers, toilets, fire place.
- Transportation back to Cusco.
You Should to Bring:
- Swimming suit.
- Complete set of dry clothing (including shoes).
- Pair of sandals or tennis shoes for the river (will get wet).
- Sun block.
- A small towel.
- Cash in Soles for drinks, snacks etc.
- Positive mind!
Price Group: $ 50 USD.